Wednesday, January 10, 2018

The 2018 Finishing the Series Reading Challenge

So this year I'm going to participate in the Finishing the Series Reading Challenge (see http://celebrityreaders.com/2018-finishing-the-series-reading-challenge/)

As it is my first time to participate, I'm going to opt in on the B-LIST SERIES FINISHER ⇒ COMPLETE 5-8 SERIES, and the following series are my targets.

(1) Kinsey Millhone series - Sue Grafton (12 books) - 12 completed

(2) Joe Pickett series - CJ Box (12 books) - 12 completed

(3) Starwolf series - Edmond Hamilton (2 books) - 2 completed

(4) Natural Remedies series - Chrystle Fiedler (1 book) - 1 completed

(5) The Remaining series - D.J. Molles (2 books) - 2 completed

(6) Jimm Juree series - Colin Cotterill (2 books) - 0 completed

This is a total of 31 books. As of October 23, 2018, I've completed 29 of the 31.

Now ... if this goes really well and I can fit in another series to complete this year, if not then I would like to consider the following for next year:

Dr. Siri Paiboun series - Colin Cotterill (8 books)

Inspector Lynley series - Elizabeth George (18 books)

Amelia Peabody series - Elizabeth Peters (12 books)

Cotton Malone series - Steve Berry (12 books)

Holly Winter series - Susan Conant (7 books)

Agatha Raisin series - M.C. Beaton (15 books)

#FinishingTheSeries2018

No comments:

Post a Comment